CANADA GOOSE KELOWNA FLEECE JACKET MEN
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free worldwide shipping
STYLE NUMBER: 7017M1-61
The Kelowna Fleece Jacket is made with Kind Sherpa Fleece—the next generation of fleece, made primarily of recycled wool and bio-based fibres to support our continued mission of reducing our impact on the planet. It has a two-way zipper, three exterior pockets and rib-knit cuffs and hem. The Kelowna is reinforced with CORDURA® in high abrasion areas for added durability and is finished with our signature double-stripe reflective detail at the back collar for added visibility.
- Crafted from Kind Sherpa Fleece for superior comfort and versatility
- Interior lining features soft jersey knit against your skin
- Signature double stripe reflective on back of collar
- Stitch through diamond on upper back
- CORDURA® reinforced elbows
- Elastic hem and cuffs provide tailored fit
- 1 zippered chest pocket and 2 zippered hand pockets
- Finished with a Canada Goose Disc
In a textile category that has often been petroleum-based, we developed Kind Sherpa Fleece, our next generation of fleece, a soft, high-pile and breathable fabric made from a wool-blend and lined with 100% wood-based TENCEL™ jersey for superior comfort and softness.