DANNER-MOUNTAIN LIGHT OVERTON MEN-TAN
STYLE NUMBER: 30868X
In the 1960s and 70s, backpacking captivated a generation. True trail junkies logged thousands of miles forging trails, summiting peaks and dancing through wildflowers. To honor the beauty of this generation, Danner introduces this street-ready version of the iconic Mt. Light II, featuring a more modern Vibram® Cristy outsole which won't track mud or dirt, in case your urban hike takes you further than the corner street pub.
- Suede Upper: These uppers are made from rich, thick, durable suede.
- GORE-TEX® (GTX): 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX® liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- Vibram® Cristy Outsole: Maximum surface traction without the build-up. This rubber compound guarantees cushion and traction on various terrain.
- Stitchdown Construction: Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- How It Fits: The 650 EE last offers a roomier fit for relaxed comfort while still offering rugged support and stability. This EE is not as wide as others so it offers the most universal fit for casual, everyday wear. We recommend sizing down a half size for the best fit.