DR.MARTENS-1460 CROC EMBOSS BOOT-BLACK PATENT
STYLE NUMBER: 26262001
60 years on, and the original boot continues to evolve. These 1460s are built from classic patent leather embossed with a faux croc pattern, and decked out with high-shine nickel eyelets. Otherwise, the boots are exactly the same as they have been since 1960: welted on a DMS sole, reinforced with the unmistakable yellow stitch, and marked with grooved edges and an AirWair heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, the 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Patent Lamper Croc Emboss is a coated leather with a high shine, glossy finish. It’s embossed with a faux-croc scale pattern
- The DRr. Martens' Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with their signature welt stitch
- Upper: 100% Coated Leather
- Inner: 60% Leather / 40% Textile
- Sole: 100% PVC
- Material: Patent leather with classic embossed croc design.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry. To restore shine use Dr. Martens Patent Cleaner, following instructions included with the product.