DR.MARTENS-1460 W WP-BLACK REPUBLIC
STYLE NUMBER: 25294001
Almost exactly 60 years after the first 1460 boot rolled off the production line, we introduce a waterproof edition. Inspired by our industrial range, the boot is built with a revolutionary new twin heat-sealed welt that prevents water from getting into the air-cushioned sole and forms the basis of a waterproof boot. Add a comfortable, breathable DryWair bootie encased in Republic WP, a rich, oily waterproof leather, and you have a boot that offers outstanding protection from spills, puddles and rain. It's marked with our instantly recognizable DMS tread pattern, iconic yellow stitching and sole with a two-tone grooved sidewall.
- DryWair is a proprietary, highly breathable yet waterproof membrane that that locks out moisture while allowing feet to breathe
- Our new waterproof welt is an evolution of our original construction. Heat-sealed and stitched through the boot leather into high-density foam, it ensures the sole is waterproof
- Born on 1st April 1960 and named as such. Over six decades our 8-eye 1460 has become iconic
- Republic WP is a waxy, oil-finished edition of our classic Crazy Horse leather, given a waterproof treatment
- Our Goodyear-welted lines are heat-sealed at 700°C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch