STYLE NUMBER: 711065
The Haflinger Grizzly Kristina is a casual women's wool slipper boot with a soft knitted collar to keep you warm.
- Upper material: 100% boiled virgin wool which is especially breathable and protects against cold
- Moisture-absorbing wool felt insole lining
- Slip-resistant and water-repellent rubber outsole
- Anatomically shaped footbed made of a natural cork-latex mixture
- Latex molded arch support
- Combination of clog and slipper boot
- Sewn-on knitted collar, which wraps your ankle warmly and provides additional support
- Lightweight, soft, cozy, yet sturdy with knitted collar
The Haflinger philosophy is simple and logical - a healthy foot needs the proper environment and a properly designed walking surface to stay healthy. Haflinger clogs and boiled wool slippers pay particular attention to the needs of your foot - space to expand and contract freely and effectively; breathable, all-natural materials; a footbed and spacious toe box that follow the natural form of the foot; and an impact surface that complements and fortifies human foot design.