STYLE NUMBER: 1759651
The Sorel Men's 1964 Premium T Boot has an iconic style with modern updates to fend your foot from winter's harshest weather. Made from full-grain leather, molded rubber, and fully taped seams, this boot stays warm down to -40°F and keeps you dry in winter snow and slush. Recycled felt gives insulation to the lining and cushy comfort to the midsole, while the rubber sole is fitted with a herringbone pattern to help grip icy sidewalks or trudge through fresh snow.
- Defend from winter's harshest conditions with these stylish boots
- Leather upper is durable and waterproof in all kinds of snow
- Removable felt liner provides warmth and all day comfort
- Frost plug midsole keeps feet from freezing on cold snow
- Rubber outsole with Herringbone tread grips on icy walkways
- Rated down to -40°F or -40°C