STYLE NUMBER: 1002871
Often imitated, never duplicated—the original Caribou boot features winter-defying protection and one-of-a-kind look that has been a fan favorite for decades. Wet, heavy snow will have nothing on you with the Sorel Caribou Boots. The Sorel boots are constructed of waterproof seam-sealed nubuck uppers with a removable warm ThermoPlus™ felt inner boot. The outsoles are handcrafted waterproof rubber shell with traction that'll keep you upright no matter what you're treading on.
- INSULATION: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa pile snow cuff.
- MIDSOLE: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug.
- OUTSOLE: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole.
- UPPER: Waterproof nubuck leather upper. Seam-sealed waterproof construction.
- HEEL HEIGHT: 1 1/6 in.
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 5/7 in.
- BOOT SHAFT HEIGHT: 9 1/4 in.
- BOOT SHAFT CIRCUMFERENCE: N/A
- SOREL rated: -40° Fahrenheit / -40° Celsius