CANADA GOOSE PBI EXPEDITION PARKA MEN
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Low stock - 5 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Free worldwide shipping
STYLE NUMBER: 4565MPB
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with 'Expedition' emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for added protection
- Placket with Velcro closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 6 exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with top flap and Velcro closures, side entry zipper closures. Utility pocket on left sleeve, utility pocket on right sleeve with tip flap and Velcro closure
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Canada Goose donates $50 from each sale of a PBI jacket, which provides critical funding for polar bear and environmental research and advocacy
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX 5 - EXTREME (-30°C & BELOW /// -22°F & BELOW) Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.