STYLE NUMBER: 4565LPB
The Expedition is the original extreme weather parka, developed for scientists working in McMurdo Station, Antarctica. Whether your next journey is through a frozen urban jungle or across uncharted ice fields, with the Canada Goose Expedition Parka you get performance that is proven at the South Pole each year by the National Science Foundation division of Polar Research. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this item will support research by the Polar Bears International organization and the preservation of polar bear habitats.
- Interior waist drawcord to customize the fit and retain warmth
- Non-removable, adjustable, down-filled hood
- Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire to stand up to winds
- Fleece-lined chin guard for added warmth and comfort
- Centre back 'Expedition' grab strap
- Exterior pockets: 4 double-entry pockets on front body with flaps with velcro closures and zipper closures on sides, 1 utility pocket on left sleeve, 1 flap pocket on right sleeve with velcro closure
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 1 drop-in pocket on wearers left
- Hide-away nylon elasticized snow skirt for extra protection
- Classic disc on wearers left chest pocket, PBI disc on left sleeve
- 2-way zipper
THERMAL EXPERIENCE INDEX 5 - EXTREME (-30°C & BELOW /// -22°F & BELOW) Field-tested for the coldest places on earth.